The first time I met you I knew. I knew you would be that perfect queen. You are my princess my everything. I cant see my life without you here. I cant see my life through the magic mirror without your love. without you there. My princess hear me I will say this once. I love you with all of my soul. I cant let you go you are a must. Something i need someone i trust. I love you Princess this i know. I will ask you once and if you say no. I will never love again for its impossible for me. To ever see myself without my future queen. So princess i must ask you this question. Will you marry me. I love you my princess i love you so. I hope you say anything. other than no. I love you dear. I love you so. Please answer me this. I must know. Will you marry me. Will you be my queen. Will you endure with me. Through everything. Will you be there Through thick and thin. Will you be there from the beginning to the end. Will you stay for all eternity. Will you be my faith, my loyalty. Will you be my everything. I love you dear i ask once more. Sweet princess who i adore. Will you marry me and be my queen. Will you do this one simple thing. I love you. You are my perfect princess. My future queen.
Hope. How do you kill the hope within when you know the end has come. How do you let go of something that you never wanted to let go of. How do you bring peace to yourself and be a balancing force for others. How can you move forward when your so damaged from pain and sorrow. Why is there still hope when you know its fruitless. Why is there still compassion when you know it deserves coldness. Why kindness instead of evil. Why love instead of hate. Why do you not just let go. Well, sometimes you just cant. No matter how hard you try. No matter what you do. It. Just. Wont. Leave. Its called having a huge heart, or also referred to as, a heart of gold. No matter what is thrown at you, you remain kind. No matter what harms you, you remain compassionate. No matter what, you remain hopeful for better days. Its hard, i know. It sucks, i know. Its as though you wish you could be cruel. You wish you could be evil. You wish you could treat them the same way they have treated you. But you ju...
❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete