Skip to main content

The Edge

When your on the brink..so close to the edge. Dont quit. Dont give in. Dont slip. Dont let them win. Dont listen to the bad. Dont listen to them. Help yourself. And step away. Take a deep breath. And just walk the other way. Remember this. You are a child of God. You are His. You are the elite members of Christ. You are important. More than you know. You are the Mormon from the beginning to now. You can make it. You can do it. you can make it almost there. You are close its not more than you can bear. Seek for help. guidance and love. Seek for peace. patience from above. Seek for things count your blessings. And never forget them. Be your best. And never forsake him. Dont fall into the depression ever. Keep from the edge. Stay strong forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note to self

 Hope. How do you kill the hope within when you know the end has come. How do you let go of something that you never wanted to let go of. How do you bring peace to yourself and be a balancing force for others. How can you move forward when your so damaged from pain and sorrow. Why is there still hope when you know its fruitless. Why is there still compassion when you know it deserves coldness. Why kindness instead of evil. Why love instead of hate. Why do you not just let go. Well, sometimes you just cant. No matter how hard you try. No matter what you do. It. Just. Wont. Leave. Its called having a huge heart, or also referred to as, a heart of gold. No matter what is thrown at you, you remain kind. No matter what harms you, you remain compassionate. No matter what, you remain hopeful for better days. Its hard, i know. It sucks, i know. Its as though you wish you could be cruel. You wish you could be evil. You wish you could treat them the same way they have treated you. But you ju...

2021 Time to Change

       2021. The year I change my lives trajectory. I hope you all will join me in reading about what I am doing and how its going. Let us begin.          We all know how awful 2020 was, but lets focus on how awesome this next year will be! First things first, we all make resolutions, but do we keep them? I know I rarely do. My resolution this year is to keep a resolution from last year, and that is to become healthier and wealthier. I have many plans on the wealth front, but that is for later. For now, I want to write about my health plans.       The first is this Keto diet I constantly hear about. I have been doing my research and striving to figure it out best I can. One of the best things I have found is this website that gives so much information on it, and even offers a plan custom to me. It measures all the boring stuff for me and then gives me an 8 week meal plan. If interested, follow this link  Custom K...

Proposed questions.

So I was sitting in my dining room looking out at my canoe thinking about what I will say to you when I get down on one knee and ask if you will marry me.   So I am just thinking of how to play it out in my mind when I saw the wind blow and the wooden chimes chime.   It brought peace to my soul and comfort made me whole.   It eased my mind let me know its alright and that no matter what I say it wont change anything on anyday that I still love you.   I figured that you would enjoy this more than I could.   I figured that whether I said it right or not you would still say you would take my hand and go for a ride towards that goal of eternal life with me forever as my wife.   So I will ask you this if I said it on one knee, love in my heart with all I have and I simply asked would you marry me, would you just look me in the eyes tell me you love me and that you are surprised that I did not write a poem or some lines to say before I asked and would you get do...