Believe me once that not enough. Believe me twice that just
tough. Believe me again and again my friend because I am not dumb. I know what
im talking about I know where ive been.
I know how to handle this I am just doing it again. I have done this severall times you know not
just with you. you need to believe me because I can see you through. I will help you make it to the other side if
you let me. I will help you make it
through this trial just follow me. I
cannot continue to tell you every single day.
I know how to do it. I know the
way. You need to believe in me you need
to follow. Im not going to lead you far
from your father. Im not going to let
you fail in this life. Im keeping your
head up im getting you free from strife.
I have done all that’s needed to keep you afloat. I have given you the advice I have made it a
book. Its all in one place you just need
to go look. Its all there and ready for
you to read to obey and to keep up. it’s
the things in this book that’s going to save you. believe in it always and you
will make it through. This life is a challenge but I have the key. The goal is the kingdom up here with me. I have given you everything you need to
see. I have given you the knowledge for
you to return to me. I have made it here
for you a place to stay. Its wonderful
but empty. Please just follow the way.
The path I have marked for you its so easy to stay. Its easy to leave it but easier to believe
it. Its easier if you just keep on the
path. Its easier if you just do what is
asked. From me your Father in heaven I
am. I ask that you continue to work for
that crown. To continue to do what you
know is right. To continue to strive to
fight for whats right. Please believe in
me and have a good life. I wish you the
best of luck on your journey through life. Goodbye my child I hope to see you
soon. I love you so dearly. I love you
too.
Hope. How do you kill the hope within when you know the end has come. How do you let go of something that you never wanted to let go of. How do you bring peace to yourself and be a balancing force for others. How can you move forward when your so damaged from pain and sorrow. Why is there still hope when you know its fruitless. Why is there still compassion when you know it deserves coldness. Why kindness instead of evil. Why love instead of hate. Why do you not just let go. Well, sometimes you just cant. No matter how hard you try. No matter what you do. It. Just. Wont. Leave. Its called having a huge heart, or also referred to as, a heart of gold. No matter what is thrown at you, you remain kind. No matter what harms you, you remain compassionate. No matter what, you remain hopeful for better days. Its hard, i know. It sucks, i know. Its as though you wish you could be cruel. You wish you could be evil. You wish you could treat them the same way they have treated you. But you ju...
Comments
Post a Comment